Download WhatsApp For Blackberry: Blackberry is a brand of smartphone which is available worldwide. The mobile supports many apps, and at the same time, Blackberry is supported with Whatsapp messenger as well. WhatsApp Messenger for Blackberry devices is a very smart messenger application that will work between the user of different phone systems and international carriers. WhatsApp Messenger is a very simple to use interface in which you can also create a group with several contacts and start chatting with all your friends together. If in case you are offline then the application will record your messages so that you can read them later. By using the application, you will be able to send and receive multimedia items which also include videos comma images and voice notes. WhatsApp Messenger is similar to that of SMS exchange and uses the phone number from the user address book.
The application is also available in which you can block the contacts, share your location, manage email history, personalized notification sound and much more.The list of compatible BlackBerry models includes the Bold 9000 & 9700, the Curve 83xx, 8520, 8900, the Pearl 81xx, Pearl Flip 82xx, Storm 95xx, 88xx, and Tour 9630. The current version of WhatsApp is version 1.0.602.1 and has a file size of 1mb . Currently, those using a BlackBerry or an iPhone can take advantage of WhatsApp. WhatsApp Inc is currently working to roll the application out to the Android and Symbian platforms. BlackBerry device that meets the following requirements:
- The BlackBerry is running one of the following operating systems: OS 10 & 7+.
- The BlackBerry is subscribed to a full BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) data plan.
WhatsUp 10 Features For Whatsapp Messenger
- NO FEES: WhatsUp10 uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsUp10.
- MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
- FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsUp10 Calling, even if they’re in another country.* WhatsUp10 calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsUp10).
- GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
- WhatsApp WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsUp10 messages right from your computer’s browser.
- NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsUp10 messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
- SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsUp10 works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
- ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsUp10, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
- QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsUp10 so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
- OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsUp10 will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
- AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
Download WhatsUp10 for Blackberry & Install WhatsApp For BBM
WhatsUp10 is a WhatsApp Messenger Client for BlackBerry 10. WhatsUp10 uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsUp10 to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
|App Name||WhatsUp 10 For Blackberry|
|File Size||1 MB|
|Last Updated||September 2019|
|Supported Devices||BlackBerry Classic , BlackBerry Leap , BlackBerry Passport , BlackBerry Q10 , BlackBerry Q5 , BlackBerry Z10 , BlackBerry Z3 , BlackBerry Z30 , Porsche Design P9982 & P9983|
- First, you should open the Blackberry world app on your device.
- In the application, you should search for WhatsApp in the search bar provided.
- Then you will find all the results which are related to WhatsApp keyword that you have searched for.
- Then you should click on the WhatsApp icon that is available in the search options.
- Then you will find green colored Box with an indication to install the WhatsApp application in your Blackberry device you should click on it.
- Once you are done, then you will find WhatsApp downloaded and installed automatically.
- After this WhatsApp application is available on your Blackberry device on the home screen, you can see the icon.
Download Whatsapp For BlackBerry BB, curve, 8520, bold, 9300, 9900, Playbook, Pearl, Torch, 9800, 9700, Cobbler, Z10, Z3, Passport, Q10
Update: WhatsApp has updated the end of support statement to extend functionality on BlackBerry OS and BlackBerry 10 devices up to June 30th, 2017. More information on this extension can be found on the WhatsApp website
WhatsApp For Blackberry Download – WhatsApp Web
Whatsapp messenger for other Blackberry devices like, BlackBerry Classic , BlackBerry Leap , BlackBerry Passport , BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition , BlackBerry Q10 , BlackBerry Q5 , BlackBerry Z10 , BlackBerry Z3 , BlackBerry Z30 , Porsche Design P9982 , Porsche Design P9983 , Whatsapp for blackberry 9300, Whatsapp for blackberry 9800, Whatsapp for blackberry 8520, Whatsapp for BB 9320, Whatsapp for blackberry 9320, Whatsapp for blackberry curve 8520 and so on are available.To get started with WhatsApp web,
1.First, you should visit the website but web.WhatsApp.com in your personal computer.
2. After that, you should open WhatsApp from your mobile device.
3. So in this, you should first go to the QR scanning code which is different for different operating systems.
- On BlackBerry: go to Chats>Menu>WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from the top of the screen>WhatsApp Web.
4.After you know how to scan the QR code which is available on your computer.
5.Then you should scan it once it is done you will be directly accessed to do WhatsApp directly from your personal computer.