WhatsApp web is completely a computer-based extension of the WhatsApp account on your devices. So in this the messages that you sent or received a fully synced between your phone and your computer. Which will ensure that you can either chat from your mobile are from your computer and can see all the messages on both devices. Buy my WhatsApp is available on all web with the help of the browsers and it is also available on tablet app which means that it is possible to simultaneously access your personal WhatsApp account on your phone, tablet, laptop, and PC without getting hacked. Show WhatsApp on the web will only work in some operating devices like Android, BlackBerry, Nokia and Windows phones only. This has become one of the most important and interesting features which will allow you to access WhatsApp on whatever device you are comfortable with.
Minimum requirements to enjoy WhatsApp Web
The Minimum requirements which are necessary to have WhatsApp web down access is that,
- You should have an active WhatsApp account which is already existed in your mobile phone.
- You should also have a good relationship with yourself in your personal computer.
- You should also have the latest version of some of the browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari for it as a web browser in your PC
How to Use Whatsapp Web – www.web.whatsapp.com
By now it is clear that WhatsApp is accessible both on your mobile phone and your computer. Since WhatsApp web, iPhone 4 is a computer-based extension that is available for your phone. WhatsApp web ipad is not another WhatsApp account, but it just uses WhatsApp account on your computer and your phone that you can simply access the same account about the devices. To get started with WhatsApp web,
- First, you should visit the website web.WhatsApp.com in your personal computer.
- After that, you should open WhatsApp from your mobile device.
- So in this, you should first go to the QR scanning code which is different for different operating systems.
- On Android: in the Chats screen >Menu>WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu>WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone: go to Settings>WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry: go to Chats>Menu>WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from the top of the screen>WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S40: Swipe up from the bottom of screen>WhatsApp Web.
- After you know how to scan the QR code which is available on your computer.
- Then you should scan it once it is done you will be directly accessed to do WhatsApp directly from your personal computer
Uses of Whatsapp Web
Since WhatsApp can be easily accessed from your personal computer from your mobile device, it has many advantages and uses.
- In phones, you will be provided to with a small keyboard when in compared with that of WhatsApp web then you can access the bigger keyboard from your PC.
- It will be very comfortable to chat, and you can view all your chats from the big screen.
- It is very easy to download any of the files that you received.
- There are no compatibility issues as it runs in a browser.
- You are allowed to remotely logout from the browser itself.
- You need not have to download the app or any other software extensions for using the application.
- The main reason for WhatsApp web is to address the issue of limitation for the users to smaller mobile screens when they sit near to the desktop for personal computers with the biggest screen.
There are few limitations that are restricted to use WhatsApp web from your personal computer.
- Requires the phone to be constantly connected to the internet: This is one of the limitations that you should keep your mobile phone connected to the Internet as long as you do WhatsApp web from your PC. If you lose the data connection or a run out of charge, then the web version will also go offline. And you need to stay connected to the Internet for the web client to work continuously.
- You can’t create and leave groups: From the Whatsapp web, you cannot create or leave any of the group. This can be done only from your mobile device, not from your personal computers.
- Doesn’t support browsers other than Google Chrome: Other than Google Chrome it is not supported in any of the browsers like Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer.
- It doesn’t support iPhone:
WhatsApp web does not work in devices like iOS, and it is compatible only with Android, BlackBerry, Nokia and Windows phones.
- You can’t block users: In WhatsApp web, you cannot block any particular person. To prevent annoying chart, you should do it only on your mobile phone, and it is limited to do on your personal computers and laptops.
- Cannot forward messages:
You can not easily forward the messages as you do on your mobile device. You cannot forward messages comma videos or pictures, but you just need to copy paste.
Whatsapp Web Login – https://web.whatsapp.com/
Before you get started with the process make sure that you have the latest version of WhatsApp install on your mobile phone.
- You should open in any of the Browsers as the new service currently working on Chrome browser only.
- After that, you will see a QR code that has been displayed on the screen to make it scanned with the help of your personal computer to log into the account.
- If you scan the code with the help of your mobile when you are successfully logged into WhatsApp web.Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and Nokia S60 users can find “WhatsApp Web” in Menu of WhatsApp, while BlackBerry 10 users need to swipe down from the top of the app screen to go to “WhatsApp Web.” Tap on it and scan the QR code opened on your computer.
- Then WhatsApp connects to your phone to sync all the messages. Since WhatsApp for the web is a very simple extension which is available on your phone. So you will be receiving all the messages and conversations directly into your login account.
- Now you can start a new chat right from your personal computer, and you need not stay connected with the Internet or with your mobile phone.
Whatsapp Web App :- Quickly send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer