Whatsapp Video Call : WhatsApp is helping many people to make them connected with friends family and other people that they care about. WhatsApp is very simple and easy to use, and you can access it very easily. Almost every smartphone has WhatsApp application installed in it. It has become very popular these days due to its best features and advanced techniques. In WhatsApp, you can start messaging, group chat, voice call, and video calling. Eventually, video calling is not one of the features that is available in WhatsApp when it is first launched. But later on, it is added as one of the features. So now video calling is a walking across oceans of devices and platforms with different combinations all over the world. In this way, people across the world are connected more effectively with easy access of WhatsApp. In future, WhatsApp will connect more than one billion users across different devices like Android, iPhone, and Windows phones.
Whatsapp Video Calling Features
- By using WhatsApp, you can very easily she’s the location in real time over messaging throughout the world.
- It has a facility in which you can organize a list of all the contacts in order so that it will be very easy for you to send a message to the person that you are willing to chat.
- WhatsApp is also providing group chat in which you can group all your friends in one chat.
- Voice calling is also provided in WhatsApp so that you can make free voice calls.
- WhatsApp is very simple and reliable which has many messaging features and it.
- WhatsApp is very safe and secured to use for any smartphone device.
- By using WhatsApp, you can send any files and documents uploaded up to 100 MB.
- Minimize the data used during WhatsApp calls in Settings > Chats and Calls.
- WhatsApp is also featured with recording the water and sending it as a message.
- Recently one of the best feature cut is added to WhatsApp is video calling.
- WhatsApp is supported in which you can add different languages like Urdu and Bengali.
- You can also add emojis when you send messages to your friends.
- You can also choose different colors in emoji by just hold the emoji that you like.
- You need not login or log off for using WhatsApp application from your mobile.
- The application is available for free of cost, so it does not charge anything when you even download the application.
- You can also modify and keep your favorite picture as chat wallpaper and continue chatting with your friends.
- They are many customized option settings available for the users so that they can chat and you can also mute some annoying chats or group.
- The chat history can also be emailed if you feel the conversation is important for you to save.
How to Use WhatsApp Video Calling
WhatsApp video calling very easily allow you too place a video call to anybody with the help of the WhatsApp. And the video calling facility is available only for a few Android users who have a version of Android OS 4.1+. And for the users who do not have OS supported system you cannot make video calls. To receive or make a video all, you need to have a strong Internet connection. This is one of the important things that you need to have strong Internet-connected devices will not apply to you much interest when you do WhatsApp calling. If your Internet connection is poor, then it will lead to poor video and audio quality.
How to place a WhatsApp video call free
If you want to place a video call you just simply need to open the chat of the person to whom you would like to call. After that, you just need to type on the phone button on the top. You will be provided with an option video calling just click on it. Therefore your call has been successfully placed, and the other person will receive your call.
Receive a WhatsApp video call
Receiving a WhatsApp video call is very easy. It is similar to that of a normal phone call that you received from your friends. When someone video calls you, then you will be notified with an incoming WhatsApp video call screen. So by sliding on the green button, you can lift the call. If in case you do not want to attend the call then you should slide the red button. Alternatively, you can also Tab on the message icon on the video call screen to defend the video call with a quick message.
How to Activate Whatsapp Video Call For Android
The steps provided below to sign up with WhatsApp program and then install WhatsApp video calling on your Android device.
- Open Google Play store and search for WhatsApp application.
- Then you need to open the WhatsApp Google Play listings.
- After this, you need to scroll down towards the bottom of the page.
- You will find the system which is become a beta tester tap on I’M IN.
- After that, you need to confirm the next screen and wait for few minutes.
- After that once again come back to the WhatsApp listing page on Google Play.
- Then you will find an update for WhatsApp to the beta version.
- Once you click on it, your Android phone is updated and now make video calls from your Android device.
How to Activate Whatsapp Video Call For IOS
If the WhatsApp app has been installed on your iOS device, then it is very easy to activate video calling facility.
- Open your WhatsApp account and then go to the settings.
- In that, you should go to about and help settings.
- Then there you will find the latest version which is currently available for you.
- So you can Whatsapp video call update your version so that you can make WhatsApp calls very easily.
- Alternatively, you can also go to Apple Play Store and then update the version with the beta tester.
How to Activate Whatsapp Video Call For Nokia
For Nokia phones, you can also do WhatsApp video calling, but for this, you need to update the WhatsApp beta version.
- WhatsApp account and then you should open the settings.
- In the settings in your search for about and help.
- After that, you will find the latest version which is available for your Nokia device.
- You can make your Nokia phone app updated by clicking on it so that the latest version will be installed on your device.
- Once your device has been successfully updated, then you can start making video calls from your Nokia phone itself