Download Whatsapp Apk Free : – WhatsApp is the messenger which is a cross-platform instant messaging application. This app will allow iPhone or Blackberry, Android, Windows phones in Nokia smartphone users to exchange text, image, video and audio messages for free. WhatsApp is especially popular with end users who do not have unlimited text messaging. And now WhatsApp has become the only one best messaging application all over the world. Apart from the basic means of texting WhatsApp will also provide you with a group chat and location sharing option with each other. The application is available free to download for any smartphone. WhatsApp will use the Internet to chat and send images. Since WhatsApp is very similar to text messaging services because WhatsApp uses the Internet to send messages, so it is very less cost effective to send more messages.WhatsApp Messenger on the following mobile platforms:
- BlackBerry OS and BlackBerry 10
- Nokia S40
- Nokia Symbian S60
- Android 2.1 and Android 2.2
- Windows Phone 7
- iPhone 3GS/iOS 6
- Android OS 2.3.3 or above
- Unlimited internet data plan recommended
- Whatsapp apk forTablet devices are not supported
Features of WhatsApp
- WhatsApp users can share their location in real-time over messaging.
- The app is also provided with the organized list of contacts so that it will be very easy for you to send a message.
- Group chat is available through WhatsApp in which you can hang up all your friends together in one group.
- It has very simple, reliable messaging feature.
- It also has voice call facility in which you can speak freely with the other person.
- The app is very secured and safe.
- You can easily share your documents with others very easily, and you can upload up to 100 MB of the document.
- You can also record your voice and send it as a message.
- It also has video calling facility.
- Minimize the data used during WhatsApp calls in Settings > Chats and Calls
- Supported Languages added: Urdu and Bengali.
- Added new emoji. You can also hold and tap on some emoji to choose a different color.
- Whatsapp will get you connected with your friends and family always as you can be logged in 24 * 7.
- The application is available entirely for free, and it will not particularly charge you when you download the app.
- WhatsApp will automatically save messages even if you miss notifications or when you switch off your mobile.
- You can also set your favorite picture as chat wallpaper and enjoy continuous chatting.
- There is an option for the users to set custom notifications for a chat and you can also mute annoying chats or groups that you want.
- You can also email your history chat and save the important conversation.
WhatsApp APK is free to download win any of the Android devices or smartphones. Since it is most used to messaging platform that does not need any introduction for the present generation since almost everybody has used it. And this is a reason why WhatsApp has become the best chatting application that is available with a new set of features. In WhatsApp APK you can easily download it for any devices like IOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Windows PC, Mac PC, Linux PC, iPad and also Nokia and Symbian. Based on a survey conducted it is observed that WhatsApp satisfies around 1 billion active monthly users. This application is much better than any other text messaging app. WhatsApp APK is also available for PC and tablets. WhatsApp APK is very safe, and it has an end to end encryption.
Latest Versions of Whatsapp APK
Whatsapp Update There is a newer version of WhatsApp Messenger available. Download it if necessary.
- Download WhatsApp 2.12.347 (450783) (Updated: November 10, 2015)
- Download WhatsApp 2.12.344 (450780) APK (Updated: November 7, 2015)
- Download WhatsApp 2.12.338 (450774) APK (Updated: November 6, 2015)
- Download WhatsApp 2.12.330 (450766 APK (Updated: October 30, 2015)
- Download WhatsApp 2.12.326 (450762) APK (Updated: September 25, 2015)
How to Install Whatsapp on Android
WhatsApp is a popular messaging application which is available for Android devices. The application can be very easily installed with the help of Google Play Store. And it also has a new feature of voice called which has been installed recently. It is very easy to install and use the WhatsApp for Android devices. The operating system runs on Samsung, HTC, Tecno, Huawei, ZTE, Sony, LG, Infinix, Innjoo and more phone brands. Your Android phone is running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your Android phone can receive SMS or calls during the verification process.You will also need a data plan to receive messages when outside the range of a Wi-Fi network.
To download and use WhatsApp application for Android devices, you should follow the steps below,
- First, you should turn on your WiFi or data connection on your mobile phone and then connect to the Internet.
- After this, open Google Play Store and then search for WhatsApp application in it.
- Once you have found the application, you just need to click the install button, and then the application will be automatically installed on your Android device.
- Once after the installation of WhatsApp has been successfully completed then and the icon will be available on your Android device.
- By just clicking on the icon you will need to activate your device to enable you to make use of WhatsApp through Internet.
- You should agree to the terms and conditions, and then you should verify your mobile number.
- Finally, you are a done with installing the WhatsApp application, and from now you can send unlimited texting, videos, and images.
How to Install Whatsapp on IOS
WhatsApp is popularly used for Instant Messenger application which will work on iOS devices. So by using this application, you can not only text messages, but you can even send MMS and voice messages for your friends at free of cost. Whatsapp does not support the iPad and iPod perhaps because they don’t support the calling and SMS functionality. But it does support the iPhone as long as it runs iOS 4.3 or later. That’s iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S,iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. You can easily install WhatsApp on your iOS devices without having Jailbreak of your device.
- For this, you need to get connected to any of your WiFi or data connections.
- After your iOS device is connected to the Internet, then open Apple Play Store and then search for WhatsApp application.
- Then you will find the application, just click on it so that it will be installed automatically on your iOS device.
- WhatsApp will be available to you in the form of a small icon on your home screen.
- Tap on it, and then you should verify your mobile number so that it will be activated to start chatting.
- After the verification is completed, then you can enjoy unlimited chatting.
How to Install Whatsapp on Nokia
Even though WhatsApp is an Android application but still it is available in Nokia mobile phones. But there is no Play Store in Nokia phones, so you need to make some temporary changes in your mobile phone before you install the app. When you want to download the WhatsApp application on your Nokia phone, then you can enjoy unlimited messaging to your friends and family.
- Unlimited internet data plan!
- Nokia S60 3rd edition, 5th edition, Symbian^3, Symbian Anna, or Symbian Belle Operating System
The step by step procedure to download WhatsApp for Nokia mobile phone is given below,
- In your Nokia mobile device, you need to go to the settings> security and check the box in front of Unknown Sources.
- After the settings are changed, then you need to click on the download link of the latest version of WhatsApp on your Nokia device.
- Let the app be downloaded in to see your phone which will take few minutes.
- Once the download is completed, then you need to type on the downloaded WhatsApp.apk a file to begin the installation.
- After the installation is completed, you should verify your mobile number.
- Once the verification is successfully completed, you can access all the features of WhatsApp directly from your Nokia device.
How to Install Whatsapp on PC
WhatsApp is called so available on personal computers and laptops. For Installing WhatsApp application on your personal computer, you need to have an Android emulator program that is installed. By using the emulator, you can create a virtual Android device on your personal computer which will allow you to download and install Whatsapp and give another Android application. BlueStacks is one of the best Android Emulator that can be easily installed then used to download Android applications.
1. Download and install BlueStacks App Player
Since BlueStacks is one of the Android Emulator for Windows and OS X. This is the only application by which you can easily download any Android applications directly.
You can use Windows, download the BlueStacks window installer on your personal computer.
Before you install the BlueStacks application make sure that the app store access is checked properly.
2. Start BlueStacks in your personal computer
It will take a few minutes for the BlueStacks to install into your personal computer. Once it is installed, then you can start using it through a quick tour of the interface.
3. Sign in with your Google account
To access the app store, you should first sign into your Google account. This is because the BlueStacks is an Android emulator, so it is required to operate with a Google account.
4. Installing WhatsApp
Go to the blue stacks and then search for WhatsApp application. When it is found then click on that and accept the terms and condition.
5. Download and install the app
After the app is downloaded, then you need to click on install button which is founded the top of the WhatsApp page. Then you will be provided with the list of permissions which you should accept and continue. The app will be installed only when you click on accept and proceed with the installation process.
6. Finally, you are done, and WhatsApp has been successfully installed on your personal computer. To use the app, you should click on the WhatsApp icon available on your desktop. And then you should verify your phone number for which you would like to access WhatsApp.
7. Once your phone number is successfully verified, then you can create your account and then add contacts and start chatting with your friends.
How WhatsApp works
The WhatsApp application can be compatible with any devices like Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows and Symbian platforms. By using WhatsApp, we can easily send images, video, audio for text messages for free. To use WhatsApp application, one should have good Internet connection. The data will not be stored on the server after the messages are successfully sent. Data more than million monthly active users are handling WhatsApp application. When you just open the application and send a message then one shift mark with indicate that the message has been sent to the other person. If you find two check marks, it shows that the message has been opened. The WhatsApp application is available for the users for free, but after 1 years the uses for will be asked to pay an annual subscription of 99 % each.