Download WhatsApp For Blackberry: Blackberry is a brand of smartphone which is available worldwide. The mobile supports many apps, and at the same time, Blackberry is supported with Whatsapp messenger as well. WhatsApp Messenger for Blackberry devices is a very smart messenger application that will work between the user of different phone systems and international carriers. WhatsApp Messenger is a very simple to use interface in which you can also create a group with several contacts and start chatting with all your friends together. If in case you are offline then the application will record your messages so that you can read them later. By using the application, you will be able to send and receive multimedia items which also include videos comma images and voice notes. WhatsApp Messenger is similar to that of SMS exchange and uses the phone number from the user address book.
The application is also available in which you can block the contacts, share your location, manage email history, personalized notification sound and much more.The list of compatible BlackBerry models includes the Bold 9000 & 9700, the Curve 83xx, 8520, 8900, the Pearl 81xx, Pearl Flip 82xx, Storm 95xx, 88xx, and Tour 9630. The current version of WhatsApp is version 2.3.2659 and has a file size of 259.9KB. Currently, those using a BlackBerry or an iPhone can take advantage of WhatsApp. WhatsApp Inc is currently working to roll the application out to the Android and Symbian platforms. BlackBerry device that meets the following requirements:
- The BlackBerry is running one of the following operating systems: OS 7+.
- The BlackBerry is subscribed to a full BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) data plan.
- Simple, Reliable and in real time over messaging
- Groups to keep in touch in which you can group all your friends together in one group.
- Security and Safe by Default.
- Share your documents with others very easily, and you can upload up to 100 MB of the document.
- Organized list of contacts so that it will be very easy for you to send a message.
- It also has voice call facility in which you can speak freely with the other person.
- You can also record your voice and send it as a message.
- It also has video calling facility.
- Minimize the data used during WhatsApp calls in Settings > Chats and Calls
- Supported Languages added: Urdu and Bengali.
- Added new emoji. You can also hold and tap on some emoji to choose a different color.
- Whatsapp will get you connected with your friends and family always as you can be logged in 24 * 7.
- The application is available entirely for free, and it will not particularly charge you when you download the app.
- WhatsApp will automatically save messages even if you miss notifications or when you switch off your mobile.
- You can also set your favorite picture as chat wallpaper and enjoy continuous chatting.
- There is an option for the users to set custom notifications for a chat and you can also mute annoying chats or groups that you want.
- You can also email your history chat and save the important conversation.
If you wish to install WhatsApp Beta:
- Install Beta Zone from BlackBerry World.
- Open Beta Zone > Select WhatsApp if you see it under the tab Available.
- Tap Upgrade.
WhatsApp For Blackberry – WhatsApp Web
Whatsapp messenger for other Blackberry devices like, Whatsapp for blackberry 9300, Whatsapp for blackberry 9800, Whatsapp for blackberry 8520, Whatsapp for BB 9320, Whatsapp for blackberry 9320, Whatsapp for blackberry curve 8520 and so on are available.To get started with WhatsApp web,
1.First, you should visit the website but web.WhatsApp.com in your personal computer.
2. After that, you should open WhatsApp from your mobile device.
3. So in this, you should first go to the QR scanning code which is different for different operating systems.
- On BlackBerry: go to Chats>Menu>WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from the top of the screen>WhatsApp Web.
4.After you know how to scan the QR code which is available on your computer.
5.Then you should scan it once it is done you will be directly accessed to do WhatsApp directly from your personal computer.
Download & Install For WhatsApp Blackberry
- First, you should open the Blackberry world app on your device.
- In the application, you should search for WhatsApp in the search bar provided.
- Then you will find all the results which are related to WhatsApp keyword that you have searched for.
- Then you should click on the WhatsApp icon that is available in the search options.
- Then you will find green colored Box with an indication to install the WhatsApp application in your Blackberry device you should click on it.
- Once you are done, then you will find WhatsApp downloaded and installed automatically.
- After this WhatsApp application is available on your Blackberry device on the home screen, you can see the icon.
Download Whatsapp For BlackBerry BB, curve, 8520, bold, 9300, 9900, Playbook, Pearl, Torch, 9800, 9700, Cobbler, Z10, Z3, Passport, Q10
Update: WhatsApp has updated the end of support statement to extend functionality on BlackBerry OS and BlackBerry 10 devices up to June 30th, 2017. More information on this extension can be found on the WhatsApp website