WhatsApp for PC There must be very few people left out who does not know about world’s popular instant messaging app, WhatsApp. WhatsApp has created its name with its ultimate and unique features ever. It has made its name with its iconic platform of instant messaging. It has mind blogging features installed it in, which makes the worlds of people fail it all the time. Like there are trees few people who are unaware about such an almighty app, there are also tres few people who don’t have smartphones in their hands. These days everyone is carrying a smartphone in their hand irrespective of the question whether they know how to handle every feature of it.
The use of smartphone makes the app at-home app that can be used by anyone from anywhere. What if that instant messaging app runs on PC platform other than just on your smartphone? You would be amazed to know that, right? You can run your WhatsApp messenger on PC too that to just by following simple steps. Wanna know how to do that? Then just read on!!!
How to download and use WhatsApp on PC
If a poll is conducted to know which app is used more in present time, then undoubtedly WhatsApp will win out the poll with the highest polling ever. It stands out as the best instant messaging app among all other apps. It is the best social networking app that has won millions of hearts with its ultimate features ever. It is overloaded with extraordinary features that make the app more and more interesting for the users to use. It runs on Android and iOS platforms and is now all set to run on PC platform too.
We have written simple and easy steps that will make your WhatsApp account run on your PC. You can now WhatsApp with your friends directly from PC by following the steps we are going to share with you. Then why late, let’s get started.
Run WhatsApp on PC with the help of emulator
First of all, you need to have an emulator on your PC in order to run the WhatsApp. The emulator will allow the applications that were designed to be run on mobile platforms on the PC platform. One such emulator that works wonders in running the WhatsApp application best is Bluestacks. Bluestacks is one such emulator that is used to run ported applications like WhatsApp on PC platform. Even though there are many other emulators in the online market, Bluestacks is the best option we can opt for compared to other emulators.
How to install WhatsApp on PC using Bluestacks
We have listed out few simple steps that will help you run your WhatsApp account on your PC instantly. So, follow them carefully to start using your WhatsApp right away from your PC.
- The first and foremost thing to do is to download Bluestacks emulator onto your PC. After downloading, install it on your PC. After installing, make sure to check if it is running fine.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC and click on the search button that is present at the top right corner of the page.
- In the search, slot type WhatsApp and click on search.
- Find the WhatsApp Messenger icon and click on it.
- Your WhatsApp Messenger will be installed to your PC.
- Start WhatsApp Messenger on Bluestacks.
- After starting Enter your phone number and enter the 6 digit verification code. By typing the code, your WhatsApp account will be verified.
- After completion of the verification code, you are ready to use WhatsApp Messenger.
There you go!!! You are ready to use your WhatsApp Messenger on your PC now.
PRITAM SAMANTA says
WHATS APP KORTA VALOLAGA
lalana madushan says
donload whatsapp for my mobile phone
ifeanyi nwobodo says
Download whatsapp on my hauwei phone
jan matthys says
please help whatsaap