Install WhatsApp Messenger is the cross-platform messaging service that is available for almost all type of operating systems and smartphones. To get WhatsApp install on your smartphone, you need just to download and install it which is very easy. WhatsApp application can be easily downloaded from the phones App Store, and it will allow you to install and complete the verification process which will enhance that the WhatsApp has been successfully installed on your device. It has a very easy and user-friendly interface that will make the users understand the process of installing and using the application to be done very easily. Since they are many latest versions which are updated on a regular basis which made WhatsApp stand first in comparison with all other Messenger apps. Whatsapp for windows 7 free download is also available for all other OS.
Install Whatsapp For Android
- First, go to Google Play Store from which you can easily download WhatsApp application.
- In the search for provided, you should search for WhatsApp application and click on the option to search.
- From the list provided to you should search the exact WhatsApp application and click on it.
- The download will start, and after the download is completed, you should install it on your Android device.
- For installing you should open the icon that has been downloaded and it will ask you for the terms and conditions. You should accept and then provide your verification mobile number.
- A verification code will be sent to the valid mobile number that you have provided, and you should verify it.
- After the verification is completed, you can successfully Enjoy WhatsApp from your Android phone.
Install Whatsapp For IOS
- You should go to Apple store of the iOS device.
- Then you should enter WhatsApp in the search bar provided at the top of the app store and click on search option.
- You will then find suggestions from which you should select the WhatsApp application which is best suited for your iOS device.
- If you click on it, the download will begin, and after the download is successfully completed, you should install it.
- Open the icon that has been downloaded on your home screen of the iOS device, and the installation will begin.
- You should accept the terms and conditions and then provide a valid mobile number.
- To the valid mobile number verification code will be sent. And you should make sure that your number has been successfully verified by the WhatsApp application.
- Once after the verification has been successfully completed, then the app is full fledged to use from your iOS which ensures that you have successfully downloaded and installed WhatsApp.
Install Whatsapp For BBM [Blackberry]
- The user should first go to the app of the world of BlackBerry.
- In that, you should search for the application WhatsApp in the search by provided.
- After the search has been successfully processed it will show you all the related content.
- Among them, you should choose WhatsApp for your Blackberry device.
- Once you select WhatsApp, then you will find install option. Click on it and then the installation process will begin.
- After it is successfully installed, you can see a small icon on your Blackberry home screen. Tap on it to open, and then you should proceed with installation and verification.
- You should agree to the terms and conditions and provide a valid mobile number to which a verification code will be sent.
- After your mobile number has been successfully verified, then you can start using WhatsApp application from your Blackberry.
Install Whatsapp For Nokia
- You should first go to the Nokia Play Store or Windows Play Store.
- On the top of the Play Store, you will find the search bar, and you should enter WhatsApp and hit on the search.
- Within few seconds you will find the WhatsApp related list.
- Click on WhatsApp that you want to install on your Nokia phone.
- Once the installation is completed, then you should verify it with your mobile number.
- If the verification has been successfully completed, then you will be processed in which the app has been installed, and it is ready to use.
Whatsapp Login Information after Creating
After successful installation and creation of WhatsApp has been done. Then the next process involved is just you need to log into it and then start using it for sending messages and multimedia files. Basically, in order to get into WhatsApp you need not login to it, but if you want to login with the WhatsApp through your mobile device or personal computer, then you need to, have a QR scanner code. This code is nothing but an identification that is provided to each and every individual user of WhatsApp. In order to login to WhatsApp and then access your facilities you should follow the guidelines.
- Visit the website,https://web.whatsapp.com/
- Show on the home page you will find a QR code showing up, and it will ask you to scan the code from your WhatsApp account.
- For the QR scanner code in your WhatsApp account you just need to, go to settings and then you will find WhatsApp web which is ready to scan the QR code.
- You should open it and make sure that the code has been successfully scanned from your mobile device.
- Once the court has been scanned, then you can open WhatsApp web on any device like your personal computer.
- And this is the procedure involved for logging into WhatsApp web for any operating systems like Android, iOS, Blackberry and Nokia devices.
How to Reset WhatsApp Password
In any unfortunate conditions if you have lost your password then you need not worry about it. You can also read write the Lost password by following the instructions given below,
- In order to get the password which is lost you need to visit WhatsApp support page which is, https://whatsapp.zendesk.com/access/help.
- Then you should follow the guidelines provided on the page to submit your email address and then you will get any email id to set up a new password.
- Then you should visit your email id and then click on the link that is provided.
- And then you can login WhatsApp with the new set password.