WhatsApp is a messaging application that will allow the users on the mobile devices or personal computers to communicate with each other using end to end encryption. This application is very much popular these days, and most of the people are having this app installed in the devices. By using WhatsApp application, you can chat and call each other, send files and engage in group chats. WhatsApp is owned by Facebook, and the app itself is a closed source software which means that it is very difficult for outside experts to confirm that the company has implemented their encryption in a secure way.
WhatsApp is an end to end encryption that encrypts, your messages, photos, videos, voice messages, documents, and calls are secured from falling into the wrong hands. End-to-end encryption is available when you and the people you message are on the latest versions of WhatsApp.The application is available free to download for any smartphone. WhatsApp will use the Internet to chat and send images. Since WhatsApp is very similar to text messaging services because WhatsApp uses the Internet to send messages, so it is very less cost effective to send more messages.
How to Create a WhatsApp Account
Creating a WhatsApp account is very easy, and anyone can easily create and start using WhatsApp. If you already have a mobile phone and a working SIM with the Internet connection, then you can very easily start Creating your only WhatsApp account. Since WhatsApp is available for Android, iPhone, BlackBerry Nokia S4, Nokia Symbian and Windows Phone devices. So if your device has any one of the operating systems then you can easily install and use WhatsApp.
- First you need to go to the mobile phones web browser in order to install WhatsApp. Funny WhatsApp can also be downloaded directly from iOS store such as Google play store, apple iTune App Store, Nokia store, Windows app store and Blackberry world.
- After you download and install the app on your mobile phone then go to the home screen and then click on WhatsApp icon which has been installed by you.
- After that, you will be prompted to enter your country code so you should enter your country code and then proceed.
- After that enter your mobile number and choose the verification method.
- 6 digit verification number will be sent as an SMS to your mobile number, or you can request to verify the validate of the account via a phone call.
- Then simply enter the verification code to use WhatsApp.
- This is how you can easily operate and create your WhatsApp account and start messaging with your friends and family.
How to Use Whatsapp From Download – Installation
WhatsApp application is very easy to install and use since it does not require much of your memory space and installation is also done very easily. To first used the WhatsApp application, you should first make sure that the mobile phone that you are using should support and have all the features to access WhatsApp. After the requirements are completely satisfied, then you can easily download and install the application from any of the trusted sources. When you once install the application, then you can enjoy unlimited texting comma images and videos. It has a user friendly interface which will be very easy for anybody to understand. You will hear find the guidelines how to download and install Whatsapp application on your smartphone.
Step 1: Download and Install WhatsApp
- In any of your smartphone, you can very easily download the latest version of WhatsApp. Go to the place store and then search for WhatsApp application.
When the application is found you should select it will take few minutes for the download to complete.
- Once the download is successful completed, then you should install it by clicking on install button.
- Then you will see a list of all functions that WhatsApp need to be able to access to function in your device. You should gently tap on agree.
- After that what Whatsapp will be successfully installed and will complete it downloading. Then tap on open to launch the app.
Step 2: Register and Verify your Phone Number
- First, you have to accept the terms of service and privacy policies of WhatsApp application.
- Then tap on continuous then tap allowed for each if you wish to grant the permissions.
- Then you will find a screen in which you should enter your mobile number and then click on the right pointing arrow.
- Then you will see a verification dialogue. After that click on OK.
- If in case you want to verify your phone number when you will be sent an SMS text with a six-digit code. When the code is sent to your mobile, then you will see a dialogue box that indicates WhatsApp is requesting access to your SMS messages.
- So you should now tap on Allow the option in WhatsApp will automatically recognize when you have received the quote and completed the verification process.
- If in case you If in case you click on denied option then you have to check your SMS application manually to retrieve the code and then enter into the dialogue box.
- And in the next screen, you will be asked if you want to backup your messages to Google drive or not. To ensure that the encrypted backup is not sent to do list never and then select done.
This is how you just install and use WhatsApp on your device
How to Send Messages Through Whatsapp
To send a WhatsApp message to multiple contacts, take the following steps:
- Open WhatsApp
- Tap the Menu-Button to open the main menu
- Select New Broadcast
- Tap on the plus sign (+) to select contacts whom you want to send the bulk message
- Tap on Done
- Tap on Create
- After this WhatsApp message screen is open and then you need to select the contact.
- Simply type a message and click on send button.
- You are done, and your message will be successfully sent to the contact that you have selected
How to Add Friends on Whatsapp
Follow the steps to start chatting with the friends over WhatsApp.
- First, you should check that the person who you are trying to contact should have WhatsApp install.
- And you should make sure that the number has been properly saved in your mobile phone.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Go to the Contacts tab > Menu Button > Refresh.
- Someone has not saved your number then you can send an initiative message in WhatsApp, and you will have the option to save the contact information by tapping on Add to contact. In this way, you can invite and add your friends to your WhatsApp list.
How to Send Messages to Unknown Contact or With Mobile Number
If in case you want to send message to unknown contact with the number that has not been saved in your mobile then follow As given,
1. First type the number the keypad, do not make note that uses your phone dialler itself in typing the number.
2. After that was the menu button. Show in the menu button you will find some options like save as contact or send a message and so on.
3. Then click on send a message option. Then you will be taken to the WhatsApp messaging screen.
4. Now you should click on send a WhatsApp message. And this is how you can directly send the message to any contact even without saving the number in your contact.
How to Send Images on Whatsapp
As you know, we can also send images on WhatsApp to our friends and family. And this is one of the interesting features that will help you in getting closer more and more. So for the people who would like to know how to send images through WhatsApp here, we have provided you guidelines.
1. You should first install WhatsApp on your mobile phone.
2. After everything is successfully set up, then you should open a chat.
3. At the top of the screen, you will find an icon which is to attach files or documents I.e.,.
- Choose Document to select a document from your phone.
- Choose Camera to take a picture with your camera.
- Choose Gallery to select an existing photo or video from your phone. You can long press to select multiple images.
- Choose Audio to record a message or send an existing audio from your phone.
- Choose Location to send your location or a nearby place.
- Choose Contact to send the information of a contact saved in your phone’s address book over WhatsApp.
- After selecting any of the above-mentioned options then you can also add a caption to your photo.
- After that, you should swipe between the image to add a caption to each image that you want.
- After that click on send option and the message will be forwarded to the person to whom you would like to send the image.
WhatsApp Forwarding a message or media
You can also forward a message or media from one conversation to another. To send a message or media to another conversation:
- Tap and hold on the message or media.
- Optionally, select multiple messages and media to forward.
- Tap the icon.
- Choose a conversation to forward the message or media to.
When you forward a message or an image when you need not have to upload it again so that it will be sent faster and use very less amount of data. And this is how you can very easily send any images of forwarded messages.
How to Send Videos on Whatsapp
You can easily send videos on WhatsApp to anybody whom you would like to send. You should first install and how WhatsApp in your device. After that, you can easily send videos and even receive videos from your friends.Whatsapp supports major video formats like MP4, AVI, etc. and it is dependent on the codec the end device is having. Even thought Whatsapp permit sending FLV files, it is not played by many devices.
To send a photo or video
- To send video click on the Attachment icon at the top of the chat.
- Choose whether you want to take a new photo or send a photo or video from your computer:
- Click the Gallery icon to pick a photo or video from your computer. You can select up to 10 photos or videos to send at a time.
- Click the Camera icon to use your computer’s camera to take a photo.
- Click the Send icon to send your selected photos or videos.
- Alternatively, you can drag and drop a photo or video directly into the text input box.
Note: There is a 16MB size limit for each video you want to send.
To send a Voice Message
- Click the Microphone icon next to the text input box to begin recording.
- Speak into your computer’s microphone.
- When you are finished recording, click the Check icon to send the Voice Message.
While recording a Voice Message, click the Cancel icon at any time to cancel the recording.
To save a photo or video to your computer
- Click the photo or video you want to save.
- Click the Download icon in the top right corner.