Download WhatsApp is ultimately free to download messenger application for smartphones. The messages in the WhatsApp will be sent to each other with the help of Internet. It is not restricted only to just sending messages you can also send images, audio or videos. It is very similar to that of texting message service that we often used in a mobile phone through SIM card. WhatApp is currently the biggest online message application which is mostly used by people all around the world.To use Whatsapp, one should have a compatible smartphone or tablet with a SIM card, an internet connection, and a phone number. Check Whatsapp Status Updates
Access WhatsApp it will use your phone number as if the username and your account are locked to the phone. The WhatsApp App Download is available for free to use for all the customers. The uses of WhatsApp will also experience new and different features that are available in the application. The users can easily share the location of a real time over messages in WhatsApp. There is also an option for the users to list all the contacts so that it will be very easy for them to send messages to individuals or even to group chat. There is also the latest feature which is available in WhatsApp which has recently been added which is video calling.
Download Whatsapp App For Android devices
The uses of WhatsApp can very easily download the latest full version of the whatsapp on your phone and start sending and receiving messages, photos, and videos and you can also use all other WhatsApp functions such as video calling. Since WhatsApp is a cross-platform application that is especially found an ideal good for Android devices. And in almost every time whenever the new and latest features are affected in WhatsApp you will always find them first coming in Android devices, and a week later they will be available on iPhone, Blackberry and Windows devices. This is why we feel like Android and WhatsApp seems to be good partners for each other and the application is most downloaded of all time for Android devices.There are two different methods of Downloading WhatsApp Messenger for Android.
Method 1: Download WhatsApp from Google Play or Play Store
- If you want to use WhatsApp on your Android device then go to the play store like, Google Play Store then you must find the correct application. For this, you need to open the app from the Google Play Store by just simply typing the name WhatsApp in the search bar.
- Then in the search list, you will find one that pops up is the right one although it is always good to check that logo is correct or not.
- After that click on the WhatsApp app and then install it which will take a few minutes.
- After it is downloaded completely, then you should open WhatsApp and continue with the installation process.
- Next you will be asked to follow the instructions carefully to verify your mobile number and then it will be successfully activated.
- And now you can have WhatsApp available directly from your Android device.
Method 2: download WhatsApp from the browser
This is an alternative way of getting WhatsApp through the browser.
- For this, you need to first directly go to the web browser and then search for download WhatsApp apk from any of the official websites of WhatsApp.
- When you once find the WhatsApp application then click on download option so that the download will start beginning.
- If in case you find any problem while downloading you should make sure that you change your settings and enable the unknown sources.
- Now you can set up the installation by following the first method.
- After everything is completed, then you can successfully enjoy your WhatsApp application from your Android device.
In Android devices, WhatsApp application is available for free for the 1st year, but from the second year, you need to choose any one of the plants that are available to the users. If in case you want to use the voice call option then it is recommended that you should know more details about the actual cost to avoid and glazing surprises.
Download Whatsapp For IOS devices
If you are an iPhone user, learn the step by step guide on how to download and install full free version of Whatsapp easily for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S. WhatsApp Messenger is available for free cost platforms messaging application. It is very easy to download and install the application in iOS devices, and you can simply click call, chat and share multimedia files with your friends and family. To download the WhatsApp app for iPhone new need to have iTunes account first. Without the account, you cannot get the download facility for WhatsApp.
- First go to the menu tray and then open iTunes App Store on your iPhone.
- Then you need to search for the search for which is provided on the top of the app store.
- In the search bar, you should type WhatsApp and then click on search option.
- After that, you will be shown with a list of all the messengers that are related to the search content. If you find WhatsApp messenger application, please click on it.
- When you click on it, you will find all the details of the description of the application that will be available for you.
- Then the download of the app will begin. And once the download is completed you will be notified.
- After that, you should install the application by clicking on the icon that is available on the home screen.
- And this is how you can easily get WhatsApp account on your iOS device.
Download Whatsapp For Blackberry Mobile
If you are a Blackberry user and if you want to download and install the WhatsApp application then it is a very easy and quick process.First, if you’d like to try this app, you should know its system requirements. You need to have a BlackBerry OS of 4.6 or greater. For a quick reference, the models that are compatible include the Curve 83XX, 8520, 8900, Bold 9000 and 9700, Pearl 81XX, Tour 9630, and Storm 95XX. The file size is about 300KB.
Through Blackberry Store
- First, you should go to the app world for Blackberry to start downloading WhatsApp application.
- In the app, you will find the menu, and in the search bar you should enter WhatsApp and click on enter.
- You will be then provided with a list of all the suggested applications belonging to your search.
- Among the available searches, you need to click on WhatsApp messenger to start downloading it.
- Once the download is completed, you should activate it for the installation process to be completed.
- You should enter your mobile number to complete the verification process.
- Once the verification is completed which will ensure that you will get a code to your mobile number.
- Make sure that the verification process is completed in when you can use WhatsApp on your Blackberry.
Through Blackberry Browser
There is an alternative way to download and install Whatsapp through the browser in BlackBerry. In this, you need to install and download with the help of Blackberry browser. The simple and easy steps are clearly given below. So make sure you follow the steps to install and use WhatsApp.
- Go to the default Blackberry Browser which is available on your device.
- Then you should go to the official app’s website which is www.whatsapp.com.
- In the home page, you will see the description and the logo of different smartphone platforms. Since you are a Blackberry user, you need to find the logo similar to that of BlackBerry and click on it.
- Then you will be taken to the BlackBerry version page of the app. This page will work only if you choose a default Blackberry Browser.
- Next UK downloads WhatsApp application which is available as the latest version for Blackberry.
- After the download is completed, then you can install it and then verify with your phone number so that it will be successfully available for you to chat.
Download Whatsapp For Nokia
WhatsApp can also be installed in Nokia mobile phones, and it is a Windows phone, so you need to run least Window Phone version 7.5. For the latest version, only the WhatsApp app is available. So you should have Windows phone offer in the latest version 7.5 or more than that.
- First you need to download and install WhatsApp on your Nokia phone for this you need to go to the Windows Phone store.
- In the store, you should search for WhatsApp application. For this, you need to enter WhatsApp in the field provided about the app store and click on search.
- Then you will find all the suggested list of WhatsApp available for you.
- Click on the latest version that is available for your Windows phone so that you will be having an updated version of the application.
- After that, you need to agree with the terms and conditions that are poped up on the screen.
- After that, you will be prompted to enter your country code and your mobile number in the field provided.
- The fields should be filled with the correct phone number so that you will receive a verification code.
- Should enter the verification code that has been sent your Windows phone and it will verify and successfully installed Whatsapp application in your Windows phone like Nokia.
Download Whatsapp For Java Mobiles
Well, the world has become more technical, and it is also available to install WhatsApp on Java phones through some instructions on installation of WhatsApp will be available here. Send WhatsApp has been replaced many of the messenger application that is used by people for sending messages. If you want to download WhatsApp for Java using the following files is only allowed.
1. WhatsApp JAR file
2. WhatsApp Jad file
The procedure to install WhatsApp on your Java phone is mentioned below,
- At first, you should download what the Jar and the jad files. You can find the download link of both the files in the official website or even you can go through Google search.
- Alternatively, if you download the files on your personal computer, then you can copy both of them directly into your phone.
- After downloading you’ll see the WhatsApp icon copy into your memory card.
- Disconnect and restart your phone
- Now open your apps folder you see the image, click and install.
- Congratulations you’ve done successfully.
Whatsapp Application For Samsung Java Phones
For Installing WhatsApp on your Samsung Java phone, kindly download the file and place it on your memory card.
- First you should restart your phone to install and use WhatsApp on your Java Phone.
- Then open your memory card and open the file, click on WhatsApp icon.
- After you successfully install you will see pop up a window asking you to agree with terms and condition.
- Enter your Country name and mobile number for verifying your number with the verification code sent to your number via an automated system.
- Once the app has been successfully installed you can use it and chat with your friends.