WhatsApp For iPad: Whatsapp is designed to run on iPads like iPhone and IOS devices. You can easily install the WhatsApp application on your iPad and use it for just simply chatting with your friends and family. Since the latest version of WhatsApp is unfortunately not available in iPad.WhatsApp is used by 1 billion uses all over the world, and it is one of the most popular messaging application available these days. If you visit the Apple store, then you will notice that WhatsApp is only compatible with the iPhone and it does not work for Whatsapp para iPad. WhatsApp is not available in iPad, but if you want to get WhatsApp on your iPad without jailbreaking your device, then you should go to the web version of WhatsApp which is also known as WhatsApp web. To use WhatsApp web on your iPad then you should have a smartphone to install WhatsApp in it.
- Send a single message to multiple people at once
- Format your text, Find out who you chat with a lot
- Save data when using WhatsApp on Mobile networks
- Mute chats and groups
- Control your privacy
- Share documents
- Read messages without blue ticks
- Stop auto download of photos and videos to save data
- Add dates to your calendar
- Add shortcuts to your home screen for individual chats
- Use WhatsApp on your PC
- Send messages to yourself.
- Transfer files between PC and mobile
- Protect your chats – disable notification preview
- Make voice calls, Send different emojis, Send giant heart
- Quote messages within chats
- Block unwanted people and spam, Delete multiple chats, Star messages. Mark as unread
- Reply directly from notification bar
- Backup to Google Drive
- Backup/Export chats and media to email
- Change wallpaper, Use different languages
- Search messages
- Get early updates
- Know who has read your messages in a group
- Send your location with Maps
- Send and receive money with FreeCharge
- Know who send you a message if you don’t have them on your contact list. – Truecaller
- Share contacts, Send photos from gallery using the camera icon too
- Pull back your accidentally sent messages.
- Use two or more WhatsApp numbers on one phone
- Use same WhatsApp number on two phones
How to Download & Install WhatsApp on iPad
Method 1: Use WhatsApp Web on your iPad
Since the WhatsApp web extension was made for using WhatsApp on Ipad through any of the browsers.If you have not updated your WhatsApp messenger and if you want to download and install it on your iPad then follow the steps given below,
- First, open any browser on your iPad.
- You should search for web WhatsApp for you can also go to the official website web.whatsapp.com. After that, you can see WhatsApp home page.
- And then you can see a page which displays WhatsApp Web interface with the QR code which can pair with your iPhone.
- Then you should switch to the desktop version of WhatsApp.
- Now you should scan QR code with your smartphone.
- Then you can start using WhatsApp directly from your iPad itself.
Note: – If you are using an iPhone, iPad, goto: “WhatsApp” > “Settings” > “WhatsApp Web“> “Scan QR Code“.
Install WhatsApp On iPad with Push Notifications
First of all, we will need to configure whether we want to receive notifications from the app, as prompted upon first running it. We recommend enabling those notifications, as they will solely inform you whether you have received a new WhatsApp message.
The next page will probably remind you of the regular “WhatsApp Web” experience that you can access via any modern browser. A QR code is displayed and needs to be scanned with your iPhone.
Keep this screen open and switch over to your iPhone, open your “WhatsApp” app and go to the settings by tapping the cogwheel icon in the bottom right. Select “WhatsApp Web” and “Scan QR Code”. Then point your camera at the QR code displayed on the iPad’s screen.
Now that both devices are connected, you should be able to send and receive messages and attachments including photos and videos from your iPad. As long as your iPhone stays connected to the internet through Wi-Fi or cellular, you should receive a notification on your iPad when a new message comes in.
List of iPad Devices That Support WhatsApp
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad Mini
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
Method 2: Get WhatsApp on iPad with iTunes and iFunBox
- You should connect your iPad to your personal computer.
- After that, we should download WhatsApp from iTune.
- Then you should enter the password and then you can install it.
- After that, you should find WhatsApp.ipa a file from your computer.
- After that, you should move WhatsApp.ipa to your desktop.
- Now you should open iFunBox and then click on APP.
- Open file of WhatsApp.ipa
- iFunBox will help you install the WhatsApp Messenger on your iPad
- Pick up your iPhone, if you installed WhatsApp, you need to uninstall it
- Enter the iPhone digits and verify with the text message code following the process
- Plug your iPhone into computer if you finish all above step
- Find User Applications of iPhone – WhatsApp – copy Library and Documents files to the desktop
- The next step is that get your iPhone out from computer and connect iPad to PC again
- Find User Applications of iPad – WhatsApp – delete Document and Library folders and copy the two files of iPhone from desktop – finish replacing them.