WhatsApp is one of the most popularly used messaging application these days. This application has a large number of users. WhatsApp can be used in mobile devices, tablets and even on your personal computers. On WhatsApp web as well as in the desktop you can easily login to your WhatsApp account. It is very easy to WhatsApp login instead of WhatsApp Web login on your personal computer by using the browser on a desktop application. If you’re login to WhatsApp, then you can only use some pictures, and you are not allowed to make WhatsApp call. But you can change the profile picture, status for the display name and can make much more.According to WhatsApp’s support page, you can use either WhatsApp product (The Web or desktop app) if your phone is one of the following:
- iPhone 8.1+
- Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1
- Nokia S60, Nokia S40 EVO
- BlackBerry and BlackBerry 10
How to Login Whatsapp on Mobile
WhatsApp web is an official client of WhatsApp application. You can simply log in and use WhatsApp application on your mobile phone with the help of WhatsApp Web login. So to access WhatsApp application from the web login follow the steps which are mentioned,
- Visit the website,https://web.whatsapp.com/
- Now you will see a QR code showing up, and it will ask you to scan the code with your WhatsApp account.
- In your mobile, you should go to the settings and then click on WhatsApp web.
- Then you will find a QR scan code of conduct for you so that you can use the code appearing on the screen to scan it.
- Once after the code gets scanned then WhatsApp web opens on your screen in your chats and messages will be available.
The setting WhatsApp Web on various platforms are given below:
Android: Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: Menu > WhatsApp Web.
iPhone: Settings > WhatsApp Web.
BlackBerry: Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
BlackBerry10: Swipe down from the top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
NokiaS40: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
Why use WhatsApp on your computer?
Each and every day they are many new messenger apps available into the market, but most of them will not provide you with complete satisfaction. Among the top list of all the Messenger apps then WhatsApp is one best application. And most of the people are using WhatsApp on their mobile phones as well as in personal computers. If you use WhatsApp application in your mobile phone then for some people it may not suit it to use in the mobile phone. And they are even some people who would like to enjoy applications in personal computers or tabs. For such type of people, WhatsApp on your personal computer is the best alternative. The features are same as that of the WhatsApp in a mobile phone.
Requirements for PC
These are the few requirements to use WhatsApp web on your computer:
- A Device Running WhatsApp.
- Web browser.
- The latest version of WhatsApp in Phone (minimum version 2.11.498).
- Active data connection on the phone who’s running WhatsApp.
How to Login Whatsapp For PC
WhatsApp officially launched its official desktop application for WhatsApp users from PC or desktop. So by using WhatsApp on a personal computer, you can view WhatsApp on a bigger screen and get your eyes less affected from your phone’s screen. It is very comfortable to use WhatsApp on a personal computer has it is much comfortable in typing with a keyboard rather than that of using a smartphone. And they are mini latest features available in WhatsApp, and you can answer sheet the documents, photos, and videos. And this is one of the main reason why most of the people would like to have a desktop application in spite of WhatsApp web option. Here are the steps which will help you how to use WhatsApp on the desktop from Whatsapp login with a phone number.
- You should first download the WhatsApp for PC application from any of the trusted source.
- After but you should install the WhatsApp application on your personal computer.
- Now you should open the application and then it will show a QR code. The QR code is available while setting up your WhatsApp web.
- Now you should open WhatsApp application on your phone and then go to the settings and click on WhatsApp Web.
- After is the QR scanner will be opened up. So you should now scan the code, and it will take your login.
- Once it is accepted it will log in and we’ll take you to the screen in which you can find audio chat sim messages.
Pre-requisite for WhatsApp web:
- You need to have Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox Web Browser.
- You need to update WhatsApp mobile with the latest release (they have included QR code scanner in updated version).
- You need a stable Wi-Fi connection connected to both Mobile and Desktop machine.
Whatsapp Login Online – Facts:
- You cannot change tones to the notification sound
- Without opening your mobile WhatsApp, you can directly login to the WhatsApp web.
- Personal chat and group chat will be very easy.
- As in mobile version you can also change your DP and status very easily.
- It is provided with 1000 + stickers.
- The instant notifications are very easily.
- You can also find desktop notifications that will be available for you very easily.
- Last seen of your friends can be available.
- You can easily search for the contacts that you need.
- You can upload pictures and audio files easily with the help of the Whatsapp login online.
Whatsapp online login – Limitations
- You cannot change tones to the notification sound
- If you disconnect the mobile Whatsapp the sync between the desktop, Whatsapp and mobile suddenly disconnects and cannot be used. To use the Whatsapp login, you have to have the mobile in on mode.
- Of course, internet connection is very essential.
- You cant access the settings page.
- Also, you cannot use the broadcast option.