WhatsApp for iPhone We all know that WhatsApp is an instant messaging application available for almost all mobile platforms due to its huge popularity among the people for sending and receiving messages, files and lots more. When it comes to the Apple, iOS 7 Operating System is the most overhauls of the Apple till today. The OS has been rebuilt and added with new features and comes with the completely new look. Because of this, developers of the apps such as WhatsApp have made several changes to their apps in order to be compatible with the iOS 7 and in the same way the WhatsApp app has been updated for the iOS 7 and released into the iOS app market for its user’s in order to be suitable for its newly re-designed interface. Check out about the latest update of the WhatsApp messenger for the iOS 7 and the details of it are clearly given below.
Check Out all the Features and Functions of WhatsApp Messenger for iOS 7
WhatsApp Inc. has specially released the Messenger application for the iPhone users having iOS 7 OS with lots of features that are listed as follows such as new notifications, sounds, broadcast list and lots more. To know about the complete details of it, let us check the below given information for your reference.
- New iOS 7 interface
- Users of the iOS 7 can now make use of the broadcast lists, which will help them for communicating with their friends as well as colleagues at work by sending group of messages. There is also an option for them for location sharing which gets the view in the 3D map and it too had the capability of searching as well as hiding the places.
- As per the WhatsApp Inc, users can also backup their WhatsApp conversations or chats into iCloud. For this they need to simply visit the WhatsApp Settings, then Chat Settings followed by Chat Backup and then finally click on ‘Back Up Now’.
- Now, the Thumbnails became larger, and there is also a bunch of new alerts of the notification and sounds for checking out too.
- Now, the app will be using the default text size (which has been configured for the iOS Settings), as well as now, you can block the contacts in a more intuitive way.
- The iOS7 users can even crop their images before they send them.
Along with all the above new features added to the Whatsapp update for the iOS 7, there are also old features that are left behind such as sending and receiving millions of messages for friends or relatives or others every day for free even for sending the international messages and also the users can call to international numbers for free and no charges are applicable for this. With this, the users across the world can stay connected.
The other features include when you sign up for the Whatsapp service in your iOS 7, your Address Book gets automatically connected you with all your contacts, so note that the moment you are logged in to the Whatsapp from your iOS 7, everyone can see your attendance on the WhatsApp network. Contacts of yours who have the WhatsApp Messenger already will be shown automatically under the tab Favorites, along with their status message on their WhatsApp. So All these are the features or the functionalities of the WhatsApp for the iOS 7. So, if you are willing to get this app check out the below process and get it.
Download and Install WhatsApp Messenger for iOS 7
So, are you ready to install the WhatsApp messenger for your iPhone with iOS 7? Then, check out the latest version of the app in the iTunes store or else in the official website. Later check for the compatibility and if everything is fine, go ahead and download the WhatsApp for iOS 7 and install it on your iPhone with iOS 7 and start using the app with all the good features as listed above and stay connected with your dear ones.